Obsidian Facial Roller - Blemish kit Gold Collection
Obsidian Facial Roller
Prep skin before using Obsidian Facial Roller with your favorite facial serum and follow with the cooled Obsidian Roller.
This facial roller helps to depuff under eyes. For best results, use while stones are cold.
Larger stone for forehead, face, cheeks, and neck. Use in a gentle motion starting at the side of the nose moving towards the ear.
Smaller stone for undereye, nose, upper lip, and chin area. Gently place the roller under the eyes and roll towards the ear. Roll around lip area to loosen up any tension.
BENEFITS OF USING A FACIAL ROLLER:
- Increases elasticity of the skin
- Helps to reduce the appearance of pores
- Reduces facial puffiness & wrinkles
- Improves your overall skin tone
- Helps promote lymphatic drainage
- Helps to stimulate blood circulation
To clean: Wash with warm soapy water, dry, and store in a cool place. May be kept in the refrigerator overnight to keep cool and use in the AM!
NOTE: This is a natural stone and variations in color are common from one roller to another.
WARNING: STONE MAY BREAK IF DROPPED! USE WITH CAUTION! NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN! KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN!
6PC BLACKHEAD & BLEMISH REMOVAL KIT
5 Tools - 1 Case
5PC Tools -1 Soft Case with Closure - Titanium Gold Coating - Precision Crafted - Sharp Edging For Precision - Surgical Grade Stainless Steel - Slim Tools For Detail Work
Professional high-quality personal tools - Hygienic and multipurpose - Surgical grade stainless steel
1. Crescent tip tweezers for blackhead removal. Curved tip for safe blackhead/whitehead removal
2. Sharp tip for extracting acne on the surface of skin. Press down with loop to pick up remaining bacteria
3. Fine squeezing loop: special design for removing acne, blackheads and one side for picking up
4. Two loops on each side help with extraction of whiteheads as well as blackheads. Designed to treat acne and remove blocked pores
5. Wide and Fine loop Blackhead remover: Wide side for squeezing larger pores painlessly. Fine loop is for cleaning up the skin
1. Always sanitize and disinfect all tools before using on your skin
2. Select the proper tools for your needs
Ex: Wider loops for large or inflamed breakouts, thin tips for cleaning small pores, extracting blemishes
3. Cleanse skin. Open pores by placing a warm, wet towel on face for 2-3 minutes
4. Begin by applying gentle pressure to the skin. Once the blackhead is visible, gently pull it out and away from the skin
5. Cleanse skin after blackhead removal is complete
WARNING: SHARP TIPS!! KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
USE THIS PRODUCT ONLY IF YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE IN BLACKHEAD AND WHITEHEAD REMOVAL. MISUSE OF TOOLS CAN RESULT IN SCARRING, DAMAGE, AND INJURY TO YOUR SKIN.